General Terms & Conditions for Open Enrolment Programmes (Leadership)
“Open Enrolment Programmes” refers to Iclif’s leadership programmes including “Leading Leaders”, “Emerging Leaders” and other programmes under the Accelerate Workshop Series.
- You can register online at www.iclif.org.
- Alternatively, please complete the Registration Form (printable from the above website) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to +(6)03 27259001.
- All programme fees are as published by Iclif subject to Iclif’s right of review.
- Programme fees are exclusive of Sales and Service Tax (“SST”). If any Malaysian SST is payable to Royal Malaysian Customs Department (RMCD) on the programme fees, it will be charged to you at the prevailing rate.
- Any overseas payments of the programme fee shall be made in full without any deductions for withholding tax.
- Programme fee does not cover travel and accommodation costs and other expenses unless otherwise expressly stated.
- Full payments should be made within 30 days from the invoice date or in advance of the programme date, whichever is sooner. Your place is secured once payment has been received within this period.
- Registrations made less than 30 days prior to the start date of the programme will require immediate payment. Your place however, will be subject to availability.
- Payments can be made through:-
|Cheque||Payable to “THE ICLIF LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNANCE CENTRE”|
Account No. 5140 1138 4115 (SWIFT Code:MBBEMYKL)
Payee : THE ICLIF LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNANCE CENTRE
(Please email a copy of the payment receipt to email@example.com)
|Paypal||You will be transferred to a secure payment site by clicking on the Paypal submit button.|
|Debit / Credit Card||Payee: “THE ICLIF LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNANCE CENTRE” (Company No: 625729-W)|
Programme Transfer or Substitution
- There is no charge if you wish to transfer your registration to the same programme on an alternative date in ICLIF’s programme calendar (which must be within 6 months from the original date) provided you notify ICLIF at least 14 working days prior to the start date of the original programme. Notice short of the requisite 14 working days will be subject to the Cancellation Policy below. You may only exercise such programme transfer right once.
- If you wish to transfer your registration to another person (substitution), you will need to notify ICLIF at least 14 working days before the programme start date. Such substitution however, is subject to ICLIF’s discretion as we have to assess the suitability of the substitute and we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of RM500.00. The substitute however, is not permitted to exercise any of the above Programme Transfer or Substitution rights.
- If you cancel your registration of programme (whether partly or wholly) or postpone any programme date (including those fixed within a module), the following cancellation policy must apply to reflect the opportunity cost of our time:-
|Period of Notification||Policy|
|14 working days or more to programme start date.||Full Programme Fee will be allowed to be carried forward to the next run of the same programme (within 6 months).|
|7 to 13 working days before programme start date.||50% of the Programme Fee will be allowed to be carried forward to the next run of the same programme (within 6 months) subject to ICLIF receiving 50% of the fee of the next programme.|
|Less than 7 working days before programme start date.||100% programme fee will be charged.|
- Participants who do not provide any notice of transfer, substitution or cancellation (as the case may be) and do not attend their scheduled programme (“No-Shows”) are liable for the entire programme fee. No-Shows will not be eligible for refund or credit. Any request for refund or credit will be assessed by Iclif on a case by case basis at its sole discretion.
- Iclif reserves the right to postpone or cancel a programme. We will inform you and in such a case, your registration will be transferred to the same programme on an alternative date or an alternative programme (of equivalent pricing) in Iclif’s programme calendar. Iclif will not be liable to compensate you in any manner whatsoever in such circumstances.
Programme Content and Materials
- Iclif constantly strives to improve its programme content and therefore reserves the right to modify the specification of a programme or the modules without notice. Iclif further reserves the right to make changes in the programme venue and/or the faculties.
- While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of the programme and associated materials, Iclif does not make any representations regarding the use of training models, or the reliance upon these models, for decision making purposes and will not be held liable for any damages, however suffered, flowing from the direct or indirect use of, or reliance upon, training models.
- You will be responsible to obtain the necessary visa (if needed) and other travel documents at your own cost and expense. Passport control and in-country authorities reserve the right to refuse entry. Iclif will not be responsible if you are refused passage, entry or exit to or from the country in which the programme will be conducted. If you require an invitation letter from Iclif to process your visa, we are able to provide this so long as the full payment of the programme fee has been received.
- You are obliged to comply with the safety and accident prevention regulations in effect at the venue(s) of the programme.
- Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings and representations of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, whether by statute, common law or otherwise, are excluded by Iclif to the fullest extent permitted by law and Iclif shall have no other obligation, duty or liability whatsoever in contract, tort, statute or otherwise to you and takes no responsibility for loss of profit and/or for any incidental, consequential special or indirect losses.
- You understand that any indoor and/or outdoor activities that you participated in during the course of the Programme will be done at your own risk. We, the organisers and officers involved will not be responsible for any liabilities, including for any injury, loss or damage arising from those activities which may be suffered by you.
- To ensure that participants fully benefit from the programme(s) registered, you may be required to complete pre-course papers for assessment by ICLIF who may consider numerous factors such as work experience, work history and current role and responsibilities in your organisation. As such, notwithstanding other provisions of this Terms and Conditions, ICLIF may refuse your registration at its discretion.
- In the case of any inconsistency between the terms in this Terms and Conditions and the terms in the brochure of the relevant programme, the terms in the brochure shall prevail. Iclif reserves the right to amend this Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- ICLIF reserves the right to amend this Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- This Terms and Conditions shall be construed, governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Any disputes arising from this Agreement shall be first escalated to each party’s representative for negotiations in good faith. If it cannot be resolved within three (3) months thereafter, then either party may resort to arbitration in accordance with the AIAC Arbitration Rules as modified by the Rules adopted by the Asian International Arbitration Centre (AIAC) by a sole arbitrator to be agreed by the parties and in default of such agreement or failure to reach such agreement within 14 days, the arbitrator shall be appointed by the Director of AIAC. The seat and venue of the arbitration shall be Malaysia.