OTHER CG PROGRAMMES
By 1 June 2020, the corporate liability provision of the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission Act (MACC Act) will come into force with wide-ranging repercussions.
This programme seeks to provide an understanding of the corporate liability provision of the MACC Act, and its implications for boards and senior management. It will also delve into the definition of corruption and what would constitute adequate procedures to protect boards and senior management. The programme will include discussion of case studies and suggestions on how to integrate the Organization Anti-Corruption Plan into the organization’s strategic and operational business plans.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Articulate the requirements of Section 17A of the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission Act (MACC Act);
- Define bribes and the implications of giving and accepting bribes;
- Gain knowledge on how to establish ‘adequate procedures’ as defence;
- Articulate the components of an Organisation Anti-Corruption Plan (OACP);
- Learn how to integrate the OACP into strategic and operational business plans;
- Gain knowledge about measures to detect, prevent and respond to corrupt practices.
To attend one of the following, please click REGISTER NOW
8 Jan 2020 | Kuala Lumpur
20 Feb 2020 | Kuala Lumpur