- As a business or societal leader, are you ready for this open source era?
- Are your organisation’s leadership and management practices keeping up with the fourth industrial revolution that is currently underway?
Only those who adopt a mind-set of changing faster than change itself will survive. More so than ever before, it is time for both established and aspiring business leaders to question conventional wisdom and adopt open source thinking.
Some of the key challenges addressed in this programme are:
- How must leadership be redefined in the open source era?
- What style of leadership is best for creating breakthrough success in today’s environment?
- How to inspire, manage, measure, and reward performance at a time when a significant section of the workforce is opting for free agency rather than traditional full-time employment?
- How to innovate quickly, more often, and to create a pipeline of visionary future leaders?