Leadership and management. Some are of the opinion that they are different things. But are they
really? At Iclif, we view leadership and management as two sides of the same coin – intricately linked and critical to the success of each other. So how does one excel at both?
The Iclif Emerging Leaders Programme is designed for functional heads who are both leaders and managers. Participants will pick up the skills required to positively influence others to get the job done and at the same time build and maintain good relationships.They will also gain an elevated perspective, allowing them to see the bigger picture and make the leap from delivering results to creating conditions that allow others to do so. More importantly, participants will learn how to lead people instead of processes. They will also learn skills to create winning strategies that will benefit their teams and their organizations.
The Emerging Leaders Programme aims to address the following issues:
- Leading and managing from the middle
- Navigating high-stakes, crucial conversations where opinions and priorities may vary
- Managing the performance of direct reports
- Networking and gaining feedback from peers / colleagues from other industries
- Revitalising the mind, body and soul and harnessing the energy required to lead effectively