Difficult conversations: our natural response is to shy away or avoid it! Whether you’re telling your boss the project is delayed, presiding over an unenthusiastic performance review, disagreeing with a spouse or negotiating with a client – these conversations are an inevitable part of our life. How can one be better prepared for this kind of conversation? How can you manage the exchange so that it goes smoothly as possible?
Managing Difficult Conversations
This 2-day workshop is designed to provide a step-by-step approach to having those tough conversations with less stress and more success.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be better able to:
- Reframe to begin with a positive mind-set
- Start a conversation with openness
- Uncover the root cause of every difficult conversation
- Listen to unspoken words during the conversation
- Shift from problem talk to solution talk
- Untangle the problem and agreeing on a way forward